Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New Work!

So, right now it's the busiest time of the semester for me, but I thought I should do a quick dump of a few things I'm working on right now. 

This is recent work of a few ideations I had to present in class just the other day. It went really well and I'm glad my overall story was well received. I'm definitely loving this semester a lot and I'm growing so much as an artist. I know that choosing to be artist, you never stop growing. Right now, it feels amazing and it's exciting to experience a noticeable jump in my thought process and quality of my work. I can't wait to see what the rest of the semester brings and what going into my last year of college is gonna be like! :) 

BUT for right now, this is a project I'm working on for the next few weeks. We have to design an off roading truck, as well as two animals native to California in which one will be the driver and one will be the gunner in a fictional racing video game! Here's a few of my preliminary sketches. 






No comments:

Post a Comment